A Little Something Extra…
At Serenity Day Spa, we offer a range of services to help you look and feel your absolute best. As they say, the magic is in the details…
Tinting and Permanent Lash Curls
Tinting it a great way to enhance brows and lashes quickly and easily. Tinting looks completely natural and many clients use tinting in order cut down or eliminate the use of messy mascara or brow pencils. Most tints last 4 to 6 weeks. Perfect for the busy woman who wants to save time!
Eye Lash, Brow, Beard Tints
- Lash color tint $25
- Brow color tint $25
- Beard color tint $40
Eye Lash Perm
Tired of using eye lash curlers? Perm your lashes for results lasting up to 6-8 weeks.
- Eye lash curl $75
Teeth Whitening Treatment
Whiten and brighten your smile with our 20 minute, professional LED Light teeth whitening treatment. This professional teeth whitening service gives you a beautiful bright smile within 30 minutes. Suggested touch up every 6 months.
- Teeth whitening treatment $165
Special Event Makeup
Our professional makeup artists will ensure you look perfect for any special occasion including weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, special appearances, head shots for portfolios, or just a special night on the town. Whether you want your makeup to look natural and elegant, or you are looking for all out glamor, we can make it perfect. Our artists set the standard for personal service and attention to detail, and will make sure you look and feel absolutely beautiful on the big day. We offer In Spa as well as On Site services for the entire bridal party.
Special Occasion & Wedding Makeup
- Natural Makeup – $65
- Evening Makeup – $85
- Bridal Makeup – $110
- Consultation $50 (will be applied to the cost of special occasion makeup)
- Hourly Rate $135 (minimum 2 hours)
- Travel time up to 30 minutes charged $35 (flat), up to 1 hour charged $70 (flat)
Special Occasion Hair
- Evening or special occasion – $85
- Bridal – $115
Air Brush Tanning
At Serenity Day Spa we use personally chosen tanning solutions, that have been used by the San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush Cheerleaders, Golden State Warrior Dance Team and even the celebrities on Dancing with the Stars to achieve that sun kissed glow before “showtime”. The different types of tanning solutions that we trust are also a trusted product used in the Ms. California Pageants and NY Fashion week!
-Packages and prices below:
- One session – $45
- 1/2 body – $25
- Face only – $15
Infrared Body Treatment
Can you believe there is a treatment that detoxifies the body, reduces wrinkles, relieves minor aches and pains, lowers blood pressure and burns calories? Sounds too good to be true, but we have it here at the spa and it’s called the Infrared Body Treatment.
The Infrared Body Treatment has many benefits, among them:
- Stimulates collagen production which reduces wrinkles;
- Penetrates tissue joints and muscles relieving minor aches and pains through the infrared heat;
- Detoxifies the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside;
- Stimulates the circulatory system oxygenating the body’s cells resulting in better blood circulation which helps bring toxins to the skin’s surface and aids in muscle recovery and strengthens the immune system while assisting in wound healing;
- Lowers blood pressure when the heart pumps faster during the deep sweat thus increasing the blood flow and helping circulation;
- And…studies have shown that up to 600 calories are burned while your body works to cool itself. There is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate causing the body to burn more calories. Wow!
Cost of treatment $125
Cost of treatment $155
Ultimate Youth Renew Treatment
(Allow 1 1/2 to 2 hours for this treatment)
Our Ultimate Youth Renew Treatment improves hydration, stimulates collagen production, increases cellular turn over, minimizes hyper pigmentation and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- This powerful treatment melts away the years. Magically transforming dull, aging skin into a more translucent youthful, alive complexion. This many-faceted treatment incorporates the exfoliation of our specialty sparkle peel to remove built up dead skin. Our Sparkle peel is Serenity Day Spa of Atherton’s own unique combination of the physical polishing of our diamond Micordermabrasion machine and the chemical exfoliation of a buffered glycolic peel application.
- Eye and lip areas are treated to gentle exfoliation. Eye and lip serums are then applied with our Clarisonic Opal stimulating cell and collagen development while helping to hydrate and reduce puffiness.
- Next is a thorough cleaning. Gentle extractions are performed removing comedones, milia, and black heads.
- After ridding the skin of unwanted impurities, we incorporate the application of the Brilliance New York Diamond Mask. This five-star mask helps invigorate and condition the skin. Using pearl powder to illuminate and brighten. It also renews below the surface with a high absorption of Vitamin C, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
- As the mask does its magic, we will then address the arms, hands and feet. Using special exfoliating gloves, arms, hands and feet are relieved of dry build up. Next the Ultra silk serum is applied, followed by a massage with our hydrating lotion. Further relaxation is achieved with a hot stone massage of the feet and calves. Finally, hands and feet are placed in heated mitts and booties to lock in deeper hydration. Before the mask is removed acupressure points and lymphatic drainage will be applied over the mask allowing for additional cell rejuvenation.
- When the mask is removed, we will use our micro-current treatment to allow further penetration of our focused individual enhancers targeting your skin care concerns, i.e. pigmentation, superficial wrinkles and hydration. The lyposomal qualities of the serum will allow the hydrating creams applied to be drawn even further into the skin.
Cost of treatment $725. Save $125 on a series of three.